|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
"Stop worrying, just say how you feel. He prefers it when people are honest with him. You know that better than anyone else." Hinata began fidgeting with the hem of her dress, while Tsukiko helped her with her sandals. She didn't know anything about dating and she wasn't even sure it could be labeled as a date.
"I don't know how to act on a date." Tsukiko stood up and grabbed Hinata's hairbrush off the dresser. She held the brush in front of her, looking into Hinata's eyes, silently asking permission to fix the girl's hair. Hinata nodded her head, she had a panic attack the first time Tsuki tried to do her hair. Thankfully Tsuki didn't pry into why she had gotten so scarred. It was a piece of her past that only Sasuke knew about. "Is it even a Date?"
Tsuki smiled and began to carefully brush Hinata's hair. "Don't worry about if it's a date or not. Just relax and let things flow naturally." Hinata took a deep breath. Tsuki was right Sasuke has been her friend si
Mini Fic Meme #1Mini Fic Meme #1
1. Write down the names of 10 characters.
1= Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
2= Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)
3= Kikyo (Inuyasha)
4= Kenshin Himura (Ruroni Kenshin)
5= Ryoji Mochizuki (Persona 3)
6= Rogue (X-Men: Evolution)
7= Raven (Teen Titans)
8= Shinjiro Aragaki (Persona 3)
9= Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
10= Zuko (Avatar the Last Airbender)
2. Write a fic of fifteen words or less for every prompt, using the characters determined by the numbers. Do NOT read the prompts before you do step 1.
First Time, 4 and 6 (Kenshin, Rogue)
- Rogue stared in shock at the man still conscious after taking her first kiss.
Angst, 7 (Raven)
- She tossed the book aside and cried into her pillow, where's her happy ending?
AU, 1 and 8 (Sesshomaru, Shinjiro)
- How the hell was he supposed to teach such an arrogant person to cook?
Threesome, 3, 6 and 9 (Kikyo, Rogue, Sasuke)
- There's no way this could possibly work, they all thought to themselves.
Hurt/Comfort, 5 and 10 (Ryoji, Zuko)
- "You'll forget everything
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More